Learn More About Chatarpaul Law
Protecting Individual Rights For Over 20 Years
At Chatarpaul Law, you can expect personalized attention to your case. We feel strongly about creating a professional as well as a personal relationship with our clients in order to meet all of their legal needs. We take the time to get to know each client and their case so that we can provide attentive and personalized representation and support.
Civil Rights Violations
Why Choose Us
Honest & Expert Legal Advice
Thank you for visiting Chatarpaul Law and for your interest in our services. Our practice focuses on individuals and the problems they confront in their daily lives, at their place of employment, business and personal pursuits. We work diligently to bring you highly professional, personalized and dedicated legal services.
Chatarpaul Law is a boutique law firm that represents clients throughout New Jersey. We litigate the majority of our cases in most courts in New Jersey and represent employees all the way from the filing to trial and appeal if necessary. Although we are located in Jersey City, we are able to handle cases across the entire State of New Jersey.
Ultra Modern With A Personal Touch
We limit the number of cases we take so we can provide the utmost care and attention to each case. We use advanced cutting-edge technology to fight against large corporations and other defendants, both private and public, to secure justice for our clients. Please contact us today and let us put our expertise to work for you.
Admitted to the Following Courts
- All state courts in New York and New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, N.Y.C., N.Y.
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York , Brooklyn & Central Islip, N.Y.
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York , N.Y.C. & White Plains, N.Y.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, Philadelphia, PA.
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, Newark, Camden & Trenton, NJ.
- National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Hudson County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Robert J. Connelly Excellence in Trial Technique, Western New York Trial Lawyers Association, 1995
- Senior Member of Buffalo Law Review, SUNY at Buffalo Law School, 1995
- Commendation for Law Review, BLSA, 1995
Jay Chatarpal Esq.
Mr. Chatarpaul has been successfully representing clients for almost two decades in the New York and New Jersey area. Jay specializes in the area of employment discrimination and civil right law.