Our Practice Areas
Our Focus Is You
Workplace discrimination is one of the most morally changing issues facing this nation.
- Disability Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Religious Accommodation and Discrimination
- Race, Ethnicity and National Origin Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation / Same Sex Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Military Service Discrimination
- Retaliation Discrimination
Sexual harassment is one of the most subtle forms of discrimination.
- Unwelcomed or Unwanted Conduct of a Sexual Nature
- Abusive Work Environment of a Sexual Nature
- Intimidating Work Environment of a Sexual Nature
- Pressure for Sex or Sexual Favors
- Touching, Staring, Making Uncomfortable Sexual Gestures
New Jersey’s Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA) offers significantly more protection than the federal Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA).
- Preferential Treatment
- Special Accommodation
- Medical Conditions Related to Pregnancy
- Medical Conditions Related to Childbirth
- Recovery from Childbirth
Disclosing, providing information or objecting to employer activities that are in violation of a law.
- New Jersey Conscientious Employee Protection Act (CEPA)
- Employer Retaliatory Action
- Protected Employee Actions
- Employee Responsibilities
- Refusal to Participate in Fraudulent Activity
Civil Rights Violations
The United States Constitution, the New Jersey constitution, as well as various federal laws, provide certain basic and fundamental Civil Rights.
- Wrongful/False Arrest
- Police Brutality/Excessive Force
- Discrimination by any Government Agency
- Discrimination By Any Private Businesses, Such as Realtors, Automobile Dealerships, Insurance Companies, Etc.
- Discrimination By School Officials Against Student
If you have recently lost your job, do you know if any New Jersey state laws were violated?
- “Unfair” or “Unjust” Firing
- Violations of NJ Employment Law
- New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
- New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Act
- New Jersey Conscientious Employee Protection Act
- New Jersey Family Leave Act
Use of Marijuana Discrimination
- “Unfair” or “Unjust” Termination For Recreational Marijuana Use
- “Unfair” or “Unjust” Firing For Recreational Marijuana Use
- “Unfair” or “Unjust” Discharge For Recreational Marijuana Use
- Violations of CREAMM Act
- Refusal to Hire For Recreational Marijuana Use
- Refusal to Employ For Recreational Marijuana Use